FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there any BENEFIT for me to BOOK DIRECT through the hotel’s website?
Yes, there is! As a family operated boutique resort, we work hard to manage our marketing costs. By booking at our website, you help us save on these expenses. This is a win-win situation for both of us. We express our thanks by passing valuable savings right back to you by discounting 7% off your room’s booking value. This is a significant saving over the rates you see displayed on TripAdvisor and elsewhere.
Do you accept credit cards?
- We offer SECURED booking & accept Visa and Master cards via PayPal for your DEPOSIT (there is no card fee). At check out, the balance may be settled by Cash, Mastercard or Visa.
How do I BOOK & make DEPOSIT for a room?
The entire booking & deposit payment is SIMPLE & SECURE. Please enter our reservation system by clicking the <Book Now> button or on ‘Rates & Availability’ from our menu bar. Once there, please follow the steps below:
1) First, choose the dates, type and number of room(s) needed then click the orange <BOOK> button.
2) Next, you will have the opportunity to order a Private Car Transfer or the Mui Ne Sight Seeing Tour. If you do not require these services, simply click the <Book Now> button to proceed.
3) The next page request you to enter your contact details. When done, click the <NEXT> button down at the bottom right of the page.
4) Please review the information on the next page then go to the bottom right corner, put a check by clicking the ‘I confirm… box‘ then click on the orange <Check out with PayPal> button.
5) It now takes you to the next page which lets you ‘Choose a way to pay’:
a) The top lets you use your PayPal account. (IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use your PayPal account unless you are still in your home country).
b) To use your VISA or MASTERCARD, go down and click on the link <Pay with a debit or credit card>.
6) The next page allows you to SECURELY enter your card information. When done, click the orange <Pay> button at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding our reservation process, please feel free to contact us via email or by phone. The contact information is at the bottom of this page.
What are your POLICIES?
1) In compliance with the local government requirements and inspections, we must maintain a copy of guests’ PASSPORT(s).
2) In the event of a NO SHOW or BOOKING REDUCTION (on or after arrival date) the FULL COST OF BOOKING IS CHARGED.
3) CHECK IN time is 14:00 hours & CHECK OUT is 12:00 noon.
4) LATE CHECK OUT (with authorization) is free until 13:00. A check out BEFORE 17:00 will incur 1/2 night rate charge. AFTER 17:00, the charge is 1 FULL NIGHT.
5) Unless noted otherwise, all rooms have a MAXIMUM occupancy of 2 persons.
6) SMOKING in the room is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. A $200 fine is assessed for non-compliance.
7) A child 5 years old or less sharing the existing bed with parents stays free ($10/day for breakfast). Otherwise there is an extra bed surcharge.
8) A FULL REFUND of the booking deposit is allowed for a written CANCELLATION made 16 DAYS or more prior to the arrival date. There is NO refund for CANCELLATIONS that did not meet the deadline requirement.
9) If a parking space is required, guests must contact the resort prior to arrival to reserve. A daily fee of $10 USD is assessed for each automobile.
What is the best way to come to Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh City?
This trip takes about 4-5 hours. There are are several options:
- Private Car: (Arrive in Style, Most convenient, Flexible and Comfortable) Please make arrangements with Grace Boutique Resort to have a 7 seats modern automobile with private driver to pick you up either at your Saigon Hotel or directly from the airport. The one way trip to the hotel is $130 USD/trip payable in CASH upon arrival. To book this service, you must have a valid, paid deposit reservation. The same price also applies for a one way trip originating from either Dalat or Nha Trang City.
The buses departs daily at 7:30 am, 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm from the area near the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham Street, District 1 in HCMC. There are 3 bus companies, Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang Bus Co. & Tam Hanh Bus Co. The trip costs about 7 usd/person. You need to tell the bus driver to drop you off at our resort. If the driver is unfamiliar or does not understand, ask to be let down at the Sinh Tourist Resort. From there, you can see & walk to Grace Boutique Resort only 25 meters away.
The train from HCMC-Phan Thiet departs at 6:30am daily from HCMC train station (GA SAIGON) at 1 Nguyen Thong Street, District 3. Tickets cost about 7 usd. It arrives in Phan Thiet City about 11:30am. From there, you need to take a metered taxi or a red and white city bus to Grace Resort in Mui Ne at 144A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, about 20 km away.
Is your resort wheelchair friendly?
- Grace Boutique Resort has a Mediterranean Villa inspired architecture. There are several stairs steps within the resort. Therefore, it is NOT particularly wheelchair friendly.
Do you have a restaurant or bar in the resort?
- Yes, our terrace restaurant is currently serving breakfast between 7:00am and 10:00am.
- In addition, our beach bar/restaurant serves ice cold beers, cocktails and soft drinks, as well as light lunches and snacks. It is also a very relaxing place to enjoy the beautiful sun sets.
- In addition to the on-site facilities, there are many restaurants, serving a wide variety of cuisines, located within walking distance to Grace Boutique Resort.
Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- All of our rooms’ interiors are NON-SMOKING. There are ash trays available for our smoking guests to use in the balcony area of each room.
Do you have a triple room ?
- No, we do not have a triple room. However, certain rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate an additional bed (with surcharge) for a party with 3 persons.
Do you have suite for a family?
- We have a large and lovely Family Suite perfect for a family of 4 persons. The suite comprises of a private bedroom with a king sized bed for mom and dad, 2 twins beds for the children. Please review it at on our ‘Guest Rooms’ page.
- Additionally, our Ocean Front Grace Suite also can comfortably accommodate 4 (extra charge). It may also be reviewed at the ‘Guest Rooms’ page.
Do you have rooms with a sea view?
- Our Superior rooms offers our guests a partial sea view. For a greater expanded sea view, the Deluxe rooms are recommended. The most impressive panoramic view of the sea belongs to the Ocean Front Grace Suite which sits a mere 5 meters from the shoreline. Furthermore, our rooftop terrace restaurant has very beautiful encompassing views of Mui Ne Bay and its surroundings.
Is there a TV in the room?
- All of the rooms have a TV with FREE premium channels including: CNN, BBC, CNBC, ESPN, STAR MOVIES, MOVIES CHANNEL, HBO & CINEMAX.
Are your rooms air-conditioned?
- All of the rooms have individually temperature-controlled air-conditioning in addition to a large ceiling fan.
How is a Deluxe room differed from a Superior room?
- The primary advantages of the Deluxe room are location and view. Our Deluxe rooms are only 20 meters from the water and offer wonderful panoramic views of the sea. Additionally, they also have amenities not available in superior rooms such as his & hers bath robes, a large flat screen television and a media player with a large data base of movies.
Do you have a beach?
- Grace Boutique Resort is located directly on the sea. Recently, Mui Ne experienced erosion that affected much of the area beaches. Because of this natural event, the availability of our beach is now highly dependent on the tidal conditions. During high tides, the sea may rise to our property steps. Low tides will yield as much as 50 meters of sandy beach front.
Do you have wireless internet access ? Can I use it ? How much does it cost?
- We have wireless internet access throughout the resort. This service is free.
- A notebook may also be borrowed for use in the lobby. This service for our guests is also provided free of charge.
Do you have laundry service?
- We do have laundry service in the resort. You can expect to pay between 0.25 – 1.90 usd per piece for wash, dry and fold. Ironing service is also available.
Where can I change money?
- There are many money changers available nearby.
Is there an ATM machine nearby?
- There are several ATM machines within walking distance.
If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please kindly re-send your message to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Boutique Resort