FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there any BENEFIT for me to BOOK DIRECT through the hotel’s website?
Yes, there is! As a family operated boutique resort, we work hard to manage our marketing costs. By booking at our website, you help us save on these expenses. This is a win-win situation for both of us. We express our thanks by passing valuable savings right back to you by discounting 7% off your room’s booking value. This is a great saving over the rates you see displayed on TripAdvisor and all other online booking sites.
Do you accept credit cards?
- We offer SECURED booking & accept Visa and Master cards via PayPal for your DEPOSIT (there is no card fee). At check out, the balance may be settled by Cash, Mastercard or Visa.
How do I BOOK & make DEPOSIT for a room?
The entire booking & deposit payment is SIMPLE & SECURE. Please enter our reservation system by clicking the <Book Now> button or on ‘Rates & Availability’ from our menu bar. Once there, please follow the steps below:
1) First, choose the dates, type and number of room(s) needed then click the orange <BOOK> button.
2) Next, you will have the opportunity to order a Private Car Transfer or the Mui Ne Sight Seeing Tour. If you do not require these services, simply click the <Book Now> button to proceed.
3) The next page request you to enter your contact details. When done, click the <NEXT> button down at the bottom right of the page.
4) Please review the information on the next page then go to the bottom right corner, put a check by clicking the ‘I confirm… box‘ then click on the orange <Check out with PayPal> button.
5) It now takes you to the next page which lets you ‘Choose a way to pay’:
a) The top lets you use your PayPal account. (IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use your PayPal account unless you are still in your home country).
b) To use your VISA or MASTERCARD, go down and click on the link <Pay with a debit or credit card>.
6) The next page allows you to SECURELY enter your card information. When done, click the orange <Pay> button at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding our reservation process, please feel free to contact us via email or by phone. The contact information is at the bottom of this page.
What are your POLICIES?
1) In compliance with the local government requirements and inspections, we must register guests’ PASSPORT(s).
2) In the event of a NO SHOW or BOOKING REDUCTION (on or after arrival date) the FULL COST OF BOOKING IS CHARGED.
3) CHECK IN time is 14:00 hours & CHECK OUT is 11:00 am.
4) LATE CHECK OUT (with authorization) is free until 13:00. A check out BEFORE 17:00 will incur 1/2 night rate charge. AFTER 17:00, the charge is 1 FULL NIGHT.
5) We have several room types with different occupancy requirements. Please select the appropriate room for your party. If you are unsure, please contact us. We reserve the rights to refuse bookings which exceed the specific room occupancy.
6) SMOKING in the room is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. A $200 fine is assessed for non-compliance.
7) A child 5 years old or less sharing the existing bed with parents stays free ($10/day for breakfast). Otherwise there is an extra bed surcharge.
8) A FULL REFUND of the booking deposit is allowed for a written CANCELLATION made 16 DAYS or more prior to the arrival date. There is NO refund for CANCELLATIONS that do not meet the deadline requirement.
9) If a parking space is required, guests must contact the resort prior to arrival to reserve. A daily fee of $10 USD is assessed for each automobile.
What is the best way to come to Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh City?
This trip takes about 4-5 hours. There are are several options:
- Private Car: (Arrive in Style, Most convenient, Flexible and Comfortable) Please make arrangements with Grace Boutique Resort to have a 7 seats modern automobile with private driver to pick you up either at your Saigon Hotel or directly from the airport. The one way trip to the hotel is $130 USD/trip payable in CASH upon arrival. To book this service, you must have a valid, paid deposit reservation. The same price also applies for a one way trip originating from either Dalat or Nha Trang City.
The buses departs daily at 7:30 am, 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm from the area near the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham Street, District 1 in HCMC. There are 3 bus companies, Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang Bus Co. & Tam Hanh Bus Co. The trip costs about 7 usd/person. You need to tell the bus driver to drop you off at our resort. If the driver is unfamiliar or does not understand, ask to be let down at the Sinh Tourist Resort. From there, you can see & walk to Grace Boutique Resort only 25 meters away.
The train from HCMC-Phan Thiet departs at 6:30am daily from HCMC train station (GA SAIGON) at 1 Nguyen Thong Street, District 3. Tickets cost about 7 usd. It arrives in Phan Thiet City about 11:30am. From there, you need to take a metered taxi or a red and white city bus to Grace Resort in Mui Ne at 144A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, about 20 km away.
Is your resort wheelchair friendly?
- Grace Boutique Resort has a Mediterranean Villa inspired architecture. There are several stairs steps within the resort. Therefore, it is NOT particularly wheelchair friendly.
Do you have a restaurant or bar in the resort?
- Yes, our ocean-front restaurant is currently serving breakfast between 7:00am and 10:00am.
- In addition, our ocean-front restaurant also serves ice cold beers, cocktails and soft drinks, as well as light lunches and snacks. Our bar/restaurant is also a wonderfully relaxing place to enjoy the beautiful sun sets.
- In addition to our on-site facilities, there are many restaurants, serving a wide variety of cuisines, located within walking distance to Grace Boutique Resort.
Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- All of our rooms’ interiors are NON-SMOKING. There are ash trays available for our smoking guests to use in the balcony area of each room.
Do you have a triple room ?
- Yes, we have 3 triple rooms. They contain a queen and a twin sized bed to comfortably accommodate a 3-persons party.
What types of rooms do you have for a family?
- Our newest and best are The Ocean Front Harmony Quads. They offer perfect, comfortable means for a party of 4 to stay in Mui Ne in style. These spacious elevated rooms (55 m2) are situated a mere 5 meters from water’s edge, giving you unforgettable views of Mui Ne Bay.
- Additionally, we also have The Grand Family Suite (70 m2). It is located on the ground floor providing excellent access to our garden and pool. The suite comprises of a private bedroom with a king sized bed for mom and dad, 2 twins beds for the children. For a larger family, an extra bed may be added for an additional charge. Please review it at on our ‘Guest Rooms’ page.
- The most economical family choice is The Family Jr. Suite Garden & Pool View. This room is a great choice for a family consisting of parents and 2 small children. The Jr. Suite is also perfect for 3 adults who prefer a larger more upscale triple room option.
Do you have rooms with a sea view?
- Most of our rooms offer some degrees of sea view. For better views, the Deluxe Partial Sea view rooms are recommended. For the most impressive panoramic views of the sea, nothing comes close to our brand new Ocean Front Romance Jr. Suites and Ocean Front Harmony Quads. These rooms offer great value and are our most popular rooms. Each is at least 50% larger than our Deluxe and all are elevated above the sea just 5 meters away from the shoreline. From these balconies perching above the South China Sea, the views are simply breathtaking.
Is there a TV in the room?
- All of the rooms have a TV with FREE premium channels including: CNN, BBC, CNBC, ESPN, STAR MOVIES, MOVIES CHANNEL, HBO & CINEMAX. The type and screen sizes are dependent on the specific room category.
Are your rooms air-conditioned?
- All of the rooms have individually temperature-controlled air-conditioning.
How is a Deluxe room differed from a Superior room?
- Our Superior rooms are well decorated and offer great garden & pool views from their balconies. In contrast, our Deluxe rooms offer partial sea views. In addition, our Deluxe rooms also offer amenities not available in superior rooms such as a king sized bed, a large flat screen television, daily fresh flowers and fruit baskets.
Do you have a beach?
- Grace Boutique Resort is located directly on the South China Sea. The availability of the beach is highly dependent on the tidal conditions. At its highest, the sea comes to our property steps. Low tides will yield as much as 50 meters of sandy beach front for guests to stroll, run and play.
Do you have wireless internet access ? Can I use it ? How much does it cost?
- We have high-speed wireless internet access throughout the resort. This service is free.
- A notebook may also be borrowed for use in the lobby. This service for our guests is also provided free of charge.
Do you have laundry service?
- We do have laundry service in the resort. You can expect to pay between 0.25 – 1.90 usd per piece for wash, dry and fold. Ironing service is also available.
Where can I change money?
- There are many money changers available nearby.
Is there an ATM machine nearby?
- There are several ATM machines within walking distance.
If you have questions not addressed in this FAQ’s, please go to the ‘Contact Us’ tab to send us an email. We are very diligent in answering our guests. However, if 24 hours have passed without our response, please kindly re-send your message to us at email@example.com
Grace Boutique Resort